Posted by : Zabran Adam Thursday 9 February 2012

Music is important to me, and I'm pretty sure it's important to most people. A mixture of beats, rhythms, melodies and voices that is fused together majestically to give various emotions, feelings, inspirations, satisfaction once it entered our ear canals. And every genre has it's own appeal and it's own fans.

Anyhow, music is something I live off and it's like oxygen to me (though I've never heard anyone who breathes in at least once a day, but you see my point right?). When I sketch, I listen to my music, when I take a short walk, I listen to music, even when I'm bathing, veeerrry rarely. I don't know why, but my music seems to inspire me about my sketches, or make me feel energetic on slow day.

And I don't know if its just me, but some of the songs I have always remind of some places and events. Some remind me of walking in the rain, some remind me of the last house that I've lived, and even a song that reminds me of me staying up 3 in the morning to play MMORPGS while my parents are asleep. And  to me, those memories are somewhat nostalgic to me and I'm glad these songs 'awaken' some moments of life that I've long forgotten about (Darn it, I feel old).

So keep listening to music you like, and enjoy it till the last beat.

This is one of my favourite songs, with energetic fast rock tunes mixed with slow and relaxing notes. Lend me your ears if you may~This song is called Sorakaze, maning Sky Wind, sung by Nana Mizuki.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

>
<

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Clarke's Three Laws

  1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Popular Posts

Featured Posts

About Me

My photo
Im Zabran, and I like to talk about alot of stuff (mostly related to my interests) but not necessarily, hence my blog's name. So watch out!

Total Pageviews

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 zCreative Journal - DJogzs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -