Posted by : Zabran Adam Tuesday 10 September 2013

Well, as of the writing of this post, the last post that I made was 9 months ago. What happened?
.....
Well, I continued my studies....as a graphic designer. And frankly, the schedules are tight...well, if you can manage time well, it isn't so bad, but I suck at that. Sleeping reeeaally late and waking up early is the norm. And when weekends cometh, it's time to  pay your sleeping debts.

In other words, when there's time to relax, you either sleep or have FUN.

And because of those implications set upon myself, I spend my free time playing games, drawing, anime and sleep. Yes....sleep...lots of it.

Well, I'm trying to piece back all of my composure together...and my now on hiatus checklists (updating this blog for example).

I might post some of my experience and opinions regarding my studies, but most of it seems to be rather bland, so I might refrain from doing that.

Anyways, as you can see. I re-branded the blog with new looks and what not. I will try to update this cobweb of a blog back to it's glory days. Too bad this blog never had a glory day. I will update with stuff....whether it be my creative output, or some random image that I find amusing. So I re-branded it with new looks and what not.

Thank you for your time, and do hope to see future updates.
....
Here's a teaser of a new project I had in mind. I will post about it when it's done.

Got myself a drawing tablet. Drawen stuff is easier now.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

>
<

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Clarke's Three Laws

  1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Popular Posts

Featured Posts

About Me

My photo
Im Zabran, and I like to talk about alot of stuff (mostly related to my interests) but not necessarily, hence my blog's name. So watch out!

Total Pageviews

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 zCreative Journal - DJogzs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -